I love iced coffee, and the simpler and quicker the better. This is my usual method:
- Get a jar
- Put some sugary substance into it
- Put some good quality instant coffee into it
- Put some good quality organic whole soy milk into it, and a bit of cold water if you like it less creamy
- Put a big hunk of ice into it
- Shake it like there’s no tomorrow
- Enjoy it straight out of the jar, or put the jar in a stubby cooler and take it with you on your way out, or put it into the fridge for later.
You can also add spices, maple syrup, or all sorts of other goodies to the mix. Great for a hot afternoon when you need a cool lift.
If you are feeling decadent, add some vanilla or chocolate soy icecream. Mmmm.